Personalised from your picture
*Made from metal.
*Direct contact with the artist.
*Unique art, choose a meaningful picture for a meaningful artwork.
*I design the sculptures literally pixel by pixel, no cartoon-like automated versions here! I design these artworks, not Adobe Illustrator as seen basically everywhere else.
How to order
1. Purchase your sculpture
2. Send me one or preferably three pictures, aim for a high resolution and avoid shadows for the best results
3. Receive my recommendations on the chosen pictures
4. Confirm the picture that will be an artwork soon!
5. Receive an illustration of your artwork within two weeks
6. Send me feedback or approval on the illustration
7. Receive you sculpture within three weeks
8. Please give me feedback!
Total turnaround time is within five weeks
Click here for more detailed information
Please send your image here
About the artist
Remco Kingmans (1984) is an emerging multi-talented Dutch artist. His practice embraces many art forms ranging from animation, 3D printed jewelry to sculpture and public Art. Remco studied BA(Hons) Animation at the University of the West of England and has now made Bristol his home.
For more information click here.